We find it important to ensure that our products meet your expectations and that your complaints will be resolved or prevented. Because each person is different, we offer the opportunity to let you try our ergonomic products on a 28 day trial basis.
The trial period allows you to test the products in your own environment, this enables you to properly assess if there is a significant reduction in your complaints.
If you are interested in a trial order you will need to complete the following steps: Place the product(s) that you would like to test into the shopping basket, after that fill in the required fields of the order process. Please use the coupon field to confirm that you would like to test these products.
Of course it’s also possible to apply for a trial order by e-mail or telephone.
Please note that we use the following terms:
- Should the product fail to meet your expectations you can return it to us within 28 days. Please return the product(s) undamaged and in the original packaging. Also make sure to use an extra box while returning the item(s) to minimize the risk of damage due to transport
- Returned products must be provided with a copy of the invoice and a small note explaining why the product is being returned.
- Trial orders are not possible for the following products: height adjustable desks, height-adjustable desk workstations, deskbikes, treadmills, table tops, ergonomic seating, floor mats, software and Wacom tablets.
- The shipping fees of returning the items will not be refunded.
- When the products have returned and they are undamaged, we will send you a credit note and your money will be refunded.
More information about a trial order can be found at our FAQ