The Evolution SRM mouse has an optical sensor and has 4 buttons, including scroll wheel.
This mouse stimulates the neutral vertical position of the arm, hand and fingers. Lowering the muscle tension in the arm/hand and wrist. The thump and index finger direct the mouse. The fingers operate the buttons and scroll wheel which are slightly elevated downwards.
The mouse can be used to prevent RSI or reduce existing complaints. The mouse has to be used with the complete arm, in an angle of 90 degrees and in front of the body. The Evolution is compatible for people with hands not wider then 8,5 cm. If you have a bigger hand, the Evoluent Mouse
would be suitable.
This is the only original version of the SRM Mouse. The SRM Mouse is a more luxurious version than the Evolution mouse. This mouse is equipped with a fourth extra button. This is a programmable button to wich you can assign a function for a more efficient usage.
- Buttons: 4 Buttons including scrollwheel and backward
- Connection: USB
- Cable length: 150 cm
- Color: silver/black
- Weight: 135 gram
- Measurements: H:68 mm x L:120 mm x B:70 mm
- Resolution: 400-800-1600-3200 DPI
- Suited for: Perfect shape for middle sized hands (smaller than approx. 8,8 cm)
- Extra Thumb button: Backward function
- Materials: The product is latex free in paint and materials. No rubber scrollwheel
- Operating system(s): Windows 2000 and newer, Mac OS 9 and newer, Linux/Unix (2 knoppen)
- Warranty: 12 months