The Purekeys keyboard has been designed for use in medical environments specifically, where hygiene is of utmost importance. The typing surface is completely flat and seamless, ensuring that the keyboard can be easily cleaned. Nonetheless, the keys have tactile feedback, which means that this ergonomic keyboard feels like a traditional keyboard.
The silicon cover is alcohol- and chloride-resistant, which means that this keyboard can be cleaned and disinfected using any common antibacterial liquid soap. The keys are turned off using the "clean key". This ergonomic, medical keyboard is thus especially suited for environments where patients are present.
- Colour: white with black lettering and blue keyshapes
- Width: 390 mm
- Height: 20 mm (w/o rubber feet, measuring 4 x 5 mm, 2 x 15 mm)
- Depth: 165 mm
- Weight: 850 g
- IP classification: IP66, can be wet-cleaned
- Layout: US Qwerty (UK, DE, BE and ES layouts are also available)
- Connectivity: USB
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Plug & play, no drivers necessary
- Optional 75mm VESA mount
- Approvals: CE, FCC, EN60601-1-2
- Guarantee: 2 years